What new features would you like to see in Fiery Feeds?

Triage faster

i like to quickly zip through my unread items, and be done with it. So to that end a few things in the UI would be helpful
1) the swipe left to advance is unreliable, mainly because it appears to be asynchronous, so I am never sure if I swiped enough for it to take
2) so then I just use the > in the bottom tool bar, which works well, but it is small and close to other buttons, so easy to miss if not looking right at it
3) what would be best is to have a tap on the right 1/4 of the screen mean advance (I use article view btw), that way I can just tap tap tap to zip through the feeds
4) and when done I'd rather have an advance on the last item be allowed, and have it mean the same thing as the big right swipe (which goes back to the list, in my case it will be an empty list)
5) i use safari reading list for read later and have the quick action mapped to that which I use all the time. I find that about 10% of the time, the quick action for reading list, although it shows the "add to reading list" grey overlay bar at the top, does not in fact add the item to the reading list. not sure if it is me advancing too fast or what, but it seems unreliable. alternatively if I use the system share sheet, or the FF share sheet to add to reading list it seems to work every time
5) lastly I have a feed that appears to have bad image links, if the image is not found perhaps you could not display anything. right now I get a big empty box on the page. if the image doesn't work I'd rather FF just act like there is no image supposed to be there

thanks for the great app

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service